The Best Holiday Experience You've Ever Had in the Smoky MountainsWe are so excited for this holiday season, and we know we can help you have the best holiday season ever right here in the Smoky Mountains! Whether you come for the shopping, the mountains, the holiday events and festivities, or just because you love the area, keep reading to find out why you should visit the Smokies this holiday season!
Snuggle up by the Fireplace with the Mountains in the Background
One of our favorite things to do around the holidays is grab some fuzzy socks, a warm blanket, a cup of cocoa, and a loved one and snuggle up by the fireplace. Many of our cabins come fully equipped with beautiful fireplaces that you can use when it’s chilly outside. It’s the perfect way to enjoy the cold winter months, and we’re sure that with the Smoky Mountains as your backdrop, you’ll wish you could stay forever!
Holiday Events and Fun Things to Do
We have so many great things to do in the area! Here’s a quick list so you can keep track, and you can always ask us if you need more information on any of these events!
- Winterfest lights (in Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, and Gatlinburg!!)
- Christmas Parade in Gatlinburg and Sevierville
- Tanger Outlets Very Merry Saving Sale
- Dollywood’s Spectacular Christmas Display
- Gatlinburg Trolley Ride of Lights
- Outdoor Ice Skating at Wilderness at the Smokies
- Great Smoky Arts & Crafts Holiday Show
- Shadrack’s Christmas Wonderland at Smokies Stadium
- Festival of Trees
- Winter Smoky Mountain Tunes and Tales
- New Year’s Eve Ball Drop and Fireworks Show
- Holiday Dinner Shows
Christmas in the Smoky Mountains
If you want to get away for Christmas, what better place to stay than nestled in the Smoky Mountains with bright lights and Christmas trees surrounding you? Festive decorations line the streets and the holiday cheer can be felt everywhere you go. There are restaurants serving hearty and filling holiday meals on both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!